FAQs about TMS
- What are the hours of school?
- Does TMS offer extended hours?
- Are there other costs to consider?
Lower School Hours (Toddler to Grade 6)
- For our Half Day students, 18 months to age 3, the school day runs 8:30 am to 11:50 am.
- For our Full Day students, 18 months to Grade 6, the school day runs 8:30 am to 3:30 pm.
- For our Elementary students, the doors open at 8:15 am where the students practice mindfulness in their classes
Upper School Hours (Grades 7 to 12)
- For all students in Grades 7 to 12, the school day runs 8:15 am – 3:30 pm. Supervision is available from 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm.
TMS offers extended care before and after the regular school day at our Lower School only at an additional cost.
- Morning Extended Care runs from 7:15 am to 8:30 am. Students are supervised in the playground or the Library in inclement weather.
- Afternoon Extended Care runs from 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm. From 3:30 to 4:00 pm students may remain in the classroom at no extra charge.
Click here to learn more about Extended Care at TMS
In addition to tuition, there are additional costs for students at different levels of the school
* Approximate cost
TMS offers a different lunch programs depending on level of the school. The costs will vary by program and age.
- Toddler and Children’s House-1 students have a catered lunch (extra cost $1000 per year)
- Please note this is a mandatory program due to the provincial requirement of the Child Care Early Years Act
- For children ages 4 and up, parents have the option to provide their own snacks and lunch or order from the catering company (Rose Reisman Catering)
- Upper School students provide their own lunch or can order through a lunch program.