At TMS, our staff and faculty can say I Am Known!
TMS is a great place to work. We offer a range of opportunities to support learning in the classroom as well as roles that support the administration and organization of the school. TMS staff and faculty are experts in their fields, dedicating their time to ensuring our students can say I Am Known. We offer great opportunities to explore personal growth, innovation and relational learning.
Our positions are posted on our website as well as on the CAIS and CIS websites. We encourage all candidates to check back often for future opportunities.
TMS is a leading independent school in Richmond Hill that combines Montessori and International Baccalaureate frameworks to provide students from 18 months to Grade 12 the foundation for a life of goodness and excellence. TMS is a member of CIS and accredited by CCMA, CAIS and the IBO. Our Mission is to deliver a seamless, internationally-acclaimed educational experience designed to inspire and challenge students to discover the best of who they are and to achieve their full potential.
TMS is inviting applications from motivated, inspiring individuals for:
Occasional Teachers in both our Lower School (18 months – Grade 6) and Upper School (Grades 7-12)
Qualifications experience and attributes:
- Ontario College of Teachers Certification and/or MACTE approved Montessori Teacher Certification; TMI preferred
- A commitment to the Montessori and International Baccalaureate philosophy
- A history of being an energetic team player committed to the extracurricular life of the School
- Current Standard CPR, First Aid and AED training
- Current medical (record of necessary immunizations)
- A current Vulnerable Sector Police Record Check
If you believe that a challenging, innovative environment is the perfect fit for your teaching goals, please submit your resume along with a covering letter to:
Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants in advance. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Accommodations are available for applicants with accessibility needs due to disability upon request.