TERMS OF ADMISSION – Elementary/Upper School
1. Toronto Montessori Schools (TMS School) reserves the right to accept or reject this application. The withdrawal of any student may be requested if, in the opinion of the teacher and Head, this action is for the benefit of the student or for the benefit of the class as a whole. The acceptance of the student for one year does not indicate automatic acceptance into succeeding years.
2. TMS School reserves the right to make such rules and regulations in the operation of the School as it deems appropriate and it is a condition of attendance that these rules and regulations be observed.
3. If offered admission to the school, the Parental/Guardian Agreement must be completed.
4. As a not-for-profit organization TMS School relies on voluntary tax deductible charitable donations provided by our families to assist us to go beyond for each individual student. Each school year families make donations to our Annual Giving Program which provides students with enhancements to their learning in that school year. Donations range from $1,000 to $5,000. New families are encouraged to support this program by donating to the upcoming year’s annual giving program at the time of enrolment.
TERMS OF PAYMENT – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. Each application must be submitted with a Birth Certificate or Passport and a $125 Application Fee ($500 for International applicants). This fee is non-refundable and is not an indication that your child is accepted.
2 . A tuition deposit is due upon acceptance, is non-refundable and cannot be applied to an outstanding fee or transferred to another student.
3. New students are also required to submit a non-refundable Initial Registration Fee upon acceptance. This is a one-time fee and is in addition to the tuition.
4. Should you withdraw your child after signing the registration agreement, the following tuition fees will remain payable:
Withdrawal until April 30th - $3,000
Withdrawal between May 1st and July 31st - 50% of annual tuition fee
Withdrawal after July 31st - 100% of annual tuition fee
5. TMS School is a non-profit organization and depends upon prompt payment of fees for operating expenses. Should fees remain outstanding after the due date, the school reserves the right to cancel enrolment and/or take whatever action is deemed necessary to collect its fees.
Compliance with the rules of the School and the Terms of Payment by the parents is a condition of the child’s acceptance.
Parents acknowledge that they have toured the school and are aware of the program offered. We have read and accept the Terms of Admission and the Terms of Payment.