TMS offers a range of Extracurricular Programs for students in our Lower School (Children's House 1 to Grade 6). Discovering new interests, finding hidden talent and committing to something bigger than oneself are important moments in the growth of any child. Our Extracurricular Program supports that growth.
These programs run after school, some for eight weeks and others for the full year. The programs range in cost from $180 to $1,000 depending on topic and length. Some programs are open to students in Children's House while others are for Elementary students only. Extracurricular Programs are not part of our in-class work and are completely optional.
Students can choose from the following Extracurricular Programs during TERM 2 (January 9- March 8) in the 2023/2024 Academic year (Term 3 Options will be posted through the year). Term 2 programs may be viewed by scrolling down below.
If there are any questions please contact Blaine Seamone at email@example.com.
TERM 2 REGISTRATION OPENS: November 15, 2023 at 10 am
Creating New Accounts: The system is open from November 8, 2023 at 10 AM to November 9, 2023 4:00 pm for creating new accounts and for returning users to make sure they can log in. We suggest that you do this so when course registration opens, you will be ready to proceed. We also highly suggest you review the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs) to know how to setup an account and what registration will look like.
Your classroom number is needed to set up and complete registration. If you have not received your class placement letter or have misplaced it you may call the school starting August 8th and they will help you with it.
Program registration is on a first come, first served basis. There are a limited number of students in each program. We require the minimum number of participants for a program to run. If this number is not reached, the program will be cancelled and a full refund will be given.
You must know your classroom number for next year to register. If you do not know that number you may call the school August 8th and they will help you with it.
We are unable to process late enrollment after November 24, 2023.
In order to register, you must complete the online registration form and submit payment by November 24, 2023 by 4:00 PM. In order for your registration to be confirmed, full payment must be made with a valid credit card (Visa or MasterCard) at the time of completing the online form.
Once a program has started, TMS cannot refund or pro-rate any payment for missed classes due to school co-curricular activities/events/trips and school closures or program cancellations due to inclement weather.
NO REFUND requests will be accepted after the registration deadline date.
TMS has the right to cancel or reschedule a program due to any school activities requiring the use of any facility. There will not be any make-up class(es) for school closures and program cancellations due to inclement weather.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
Read the most frequently asked questions about our Extracurricular and Extended-Care Programs by CLICKING HERE.
Extracurricular Pick Up
Parents should park and enter the school through the main doors at the Atrium. Please have your parent badge clearly visible for the front desk receptionist. Proceed to your child’s assigned Extracurricular room for pick up. Programs end at 5:00 PM and students should be picked up promptly at that time.
- Jr. STEM Club - CH2/ 3 - Monday
- we do robotics - ch 2/3 - Monday
- Animal Kingdom (Jungle Adventures) - CH2/3 - Monday
- Chess Lessons –ROOK LEVEL (Please note only Children's House 3 students who have been enrolled in the Fall Term Pawn Level can continue throughout the Winter term) - CH3 - Tuesday
- MultiSport - CH2/3 - Tuesday
- Dash Travel Adventure - CH2/3 - Tuesday
- Lego Classic Engineer - CH2/3 - Wednesday
- Storytime Adventure Club - CH2/3 - Wednesday
- Chess Lessons – ROOK LEVEL (Please note only Children's House 3 students who have been enrolled in the Fall Term Pawn Level can continue throughout the Winter term)- CH 3 - Thursday
- African Drumming- CH 2/3 - Thursday
- Animals Around The World- CH 2/3 - Fridays
- Martial Arts- CH 2/3 - Fridays
- Playful Playground Engineering - Grades 1-3 - Monday
- Video Game Design- Grades 1-6 - Monday
- Chess Lessons (ROOK Level) - Grades 1-6 - Monday
- The Successful Leader: Leadership and Self-Actualization - Grades 2-5 - Tuesday
- THE ART OF NATURE- Grades 1-6 - Tuesday
- Introduction to Python - Grades 4-6 - Tuesday
- Chess Lessons – (Master Level – Advanced) - Grades 1-6 - Tuesday
- ARDUINO and CIRCUITRY - Grades 1-6 - Wednesday
- Chess Lessons – (Master Level – Advanced) - Grades 1-6 - Wednesday
- BASKETBALL - Grades 1-3 - Thursday
- Dash Jungle Safari - Grades 1 - 3 - Thursday
- Chess Lessons – (Master Level – Advanced) - Grades 1-6 - Thursday
- Lego ROBOTICS INVENTOR- Grades 4-6 - Thursday
- Global Dance Jam - Graded 1-3 - Friday
- STOP MOTION ANIMATION - Grades 1-3 - Friday
- Robotic OLYMPICS - Grades 4-6 - Friday
- STEM Genius (Grades 4-6) - Friday
- Chess Lessons (ROOK Level ) - Grades 1-6 - Friday
- Piano Lessons - Children’s House 3rd Year – Grade 3