TMS offers a range of Extracurricular Programs to students from Children’s House 2/3 to Grade 6. Discovering new interests, finding hidden talent and committing to something bigger than oneself are important moments in the growth of any child. That’s why we offer optional clubs and activities to engage the mind and excite the spirit. These programs run after school, some for eight weeks and others for the full year. Some programs are open to students in Children’s House while others are for Elementary students only. Extracurricular Programs are not part of our in-class work and are completely optional.
Please check out all these fantastic Extracurricular Programs and discuss them with your child. We have many programs that we feel will help engage and challenge your children. Involving your child in the decision will result in a stronger commitment and a more positive learning experience.
This year we have moved to an online registration process for our Extracurricular programs. This will benefit you by allowing easy registration for programs, the ability to easily pay online as well as the ability to log back in to review your registration. You will also get instant feedback if a program is full which would allow you to consider other options for that time. Each term we will announce when registration will begin and end for the upcoming term.
Thank you for your continual support of TMS’s 2022-23 Extracurricular Programs.
If there are any questions please contact Blaine Seamone at email@example.com.
Registration opens on August 15th. Please check back here for the registration link.
DEADLINE: September 9, 2022 4:00 pm for Term 1 registration.
Program registration is on a first come, first served basis. There are a limited number of students in each program. We require the minimum number of participants for the program to run. If this number is not reached, the program will be cancelled and a full refund will be given.
We are unable to process late enrolment after September 9, 2022.
In order to register, you must complete the online registration form and submit payment by September 9, 2022 by 4:00 pm. In order for the registration to be confirmed, full payment must be made with a valid credit card (Visa or MasterCard) at the time of completing the online form.
Once a program has started, TMS cannot refund or pro-rate any money for missed classes due to school co-curricular activities/events/trips and school closures or program cancellations due to inclement weather.
NO REFUND requests will be accepted after the registration deadline date.
TMS has the right to cancel or reschedule a program due to any school activities requiring the use of any facility. There will not be any make-up class (es) for school closures and program cancellations due to inclement weather.
Extra-Curricular Pick Up
Parents should park and enter the school through the main doors at the Atrium. Please have your parent badge clearly visible for the front desk person. Proceed to your child’s assigned Extra-Curricular room for pick up. Programs end at 5:00 pm and students' should be picked up promptly at that time.
- STEM Club (CH2/3) - Monday
- Space Adventure (Yoga and Dance Party) (CH2/3) - Tuesday
- Chess Lessons (CHildren's House 3) - tuesday
- LegoArchiTech (CH2/3) - Wednesday
- Super Mario Adventures (CH2/3) - wednesday
- Animal Kingdom - Part 1 (CH2/3) - thursday
- Chess Lessons (Children's House 3) - thursday
- Hip Hop Dance (ch2/3) - Friday
- Robotics 101 (ch2/3) - friday
- The Art of Nature (Grades 1-3) - Monday
- STEM club (Grades 1-6) - Monday
- 3D Printing (Grades 3-6) - tuesday
- Video Game Design (Grades 3-6) - Wednesday
- The Successful Leader: Leadership and Self-Actualization (Grades 2-6) - Wednesday
- Cartoons and Comics Unleashed (Grades 1-6) - thursday
- Global Dance Jam (Latin Fusion) (Grade 1-3) - Friday
- Voice Jam (Grade 1-6) - Wednesday
- Ukulele Jams (Grade 1-6) - Friday
- Chess Lessons (Master Level) (Grade 1-6) - Monday
- Chess Lessons (Master Level) (Grade 1-6) - Friday
- Chess Lessons (Grade 1-6) - tuesday
- Piano Lessons (CH2 - Grade 3)
- Chess – Grade 1-6 Pawn Level- Wednesday
- Chess – Grade 1-6 Pawn Level - Thursday